Sunday, June 24, 2012

The devil will find work for idle hands to do

"This whole thing is shit! You must look outside of it, for inspiration. If not, It will destroy you from within"...  REVS

 I was told this in the mid 1990's when we first met, talking about graffiti. It seems like anything I do will eventually take over my life. I live, sleep & shit it, in till I hate it, then keep doing it just out of spite. At this stage of my life, I couldn't be further removed from reality to even exist in any social surrounding. I stay busy. Working alone, torturing myself to near depression. What keeps me going or "sane" is everything outside of what it is I'm working on, finding solitude in everything unrelated to each other.
 When everything and everyone is carbon copy's of each other, It is hard to be inspired or even care. I was recently down south and asked (a pretty well know chopper builder) what inspires you to build choppers? He answers laughing,..  "Not Choppers"....   How true!








No comments:

Post a Comment