Thursday, November 24, 2011

GIVING THANKS

Ok where do I start? First and foremost I would like to thank my wife and kids for all there understanding and support. Since I started EASTCOASTMACHINE I didn't think things would take off the way they did, not that it is a bad thing but, as of lately with making parts,sending / returning e mails, packing, shipping and invoicing, have consumed a lot of my time, or should I say my families time, and for that I can't thank them enough.
  Secondly I would like to thank all of my friends that have helped me alone on this venture, Supporting me on their respected blogs and general word of mouth.  The gears at EASTCOASTMACHINE are constantly turning, I have a head full of ideas that will hopefully come to reality. With quality as my main goal.  Thank you all for everything.     Steve 

No comments:

Post a Comment